You owe it to yourself, your family and your employees to approach its sale with the same careful planning and dedication that you put to work in building your business.
To attract quality buyers for your business and to secure the best possible outcome for yourself, it is of paramount importance that you meet with one of our attorneys to discuss:
- The common ways to find potential buyers for your business
- How to use a confidentiality agreement when disseminating information
- The importance on conducting due diligence
- The 4 most common business valuation processes
- Pros and Cons of using business brokers
- Standard purchase agreement and related legal documents
- Methods to secure payment obligations of the buyer
As business a law attorney with over 30 years of legal experience, Mark Klein has the legal knowledge, business mentality and professionalism to provide diligent representation to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Lighthouse Legal Services is focused on business and corporate law. Our comprehensive knowledge in these legal fields enables our firm to provide effective and strategic representation in matters involving the following:
Other business transactions
Our firm reviews proposed purchase and sale contracts, evaluates business opportunity proposals, exposes potential risks and liabilities and facilitates closings for the purchase or sale of businesses in California.
To ensure that your rights and interests are fully protected when buying or selling a business, contact our law firm and discuss your needs with a distinguished business lawyer.
HELPFUL BUSINESS SALE ARTICLES